3. Your use of the site is entirely subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations applicable to your use of the site according to your place of domicile. You undertake to comply with them and strictly observe them, and not to make any use of the site that conflicts with them.
4. You may only use the site if your age exceeds the minimum permitted by the relevant laws, regulations and rules, applicable to your use of the site.
5. As a user of the site you can, inter alia:
a. Upload content to the site. Uploading content requires the opening an account on the site. Uploading content free of charge is limited to fair use in accordance with the Company’s decision. Beyond fair use requires the opening a paid business account.
b. Use the content uploaded by other users of the site, subject to payment for the services of the site, and subject to the preservation of the moral right of the rights’ holder in the content.
8. The use of the site and the contents thereof is given “as is”, and the user shall have no claim, suit or demand against the site, its use or its contents. The use of the site and its contents and anything else connected with and/or related to the site is at the user’s own risk.
9. You warrant/undertake that all information you provide to the site at the time of registration and/or at any subsequent date will be true, correct and complete, and that the account created on the site, if you register upon it, will be yours. You know that the site prohibits users from opening an account for others or to manage an account for others or to transfer the account and/or services in it to another and/or to do so for another.
10. You undertake not to download content and/or make screenshots of the site without the prior written permission of the website administrator. If you wish to make use of the content on the site, you may register to the site and ask for permission to use the content, subject to payment for the Website’s services.
11. You undertake not to publish and/or distribute and/or make use of the site in any way whatsoever for the transfer of:
a. Content that is defamatory, coarse, threatening, harassing, hurtful, harms the feelings of the public.
b. Content that contains defamation, infringement of privacy, encouragement to commit an offense.
c. Content that contains violence, nudity or partial nudity, pornography, or sexual innuendo.
d. Content that is discriminatory, racist.
e. Content in which the intellectual property rights do not belong to you or that violate the rights of others, of any kind or type.
f. Content that contains computer viruses and/or software components that are similar to them, of any kind.
g. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing – any content that is illegal and/or such that its publication is prohibited.
h. Content that is contrary to the Code of Ethics of the site.
12. Unless you have received prior written permission from the Company, you undertake not to publish and/or distribute and/or make use of the site in any way whatsoever for the transmission of content of a commercial nature and/or containing any promotional information, unless the site’s consent has been received in advance and in writing.
13. You warrant that you are the owner of the content you upload to the site, and that the publication of the content on the site does not impair or infringe the right of any third party, and without derogating from the generality of the foregoing, copyrights, intellectual property, trademarks and privacy.
14. You are aware that anyone who considers himself injured due to copyright infringement or defamation is requested to immediately contact the site operator in a written and reasoned message and the site operator undertakes to remove the violation or the injury immediately.
15. The Company and/or anyone acting on its behalf shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any direct or indirect damage caused as a result of content published by you through the site. You agree that you are directly and solely responsible for the content you publish and/or distribute through the site. You hereby release the Company and/or anyone acting on its behalf from any liability whatsoever for the content you publish and/or distribute through the site.
16. You are aware that the content you transmit through the site will be exposed to Internet users. It is not known what comments you may receive following the content transfer. The company and/or the creators of the site and/or members of the site team and/or any other person on their behalf, including a corporation shall not be liable for any damage caused to you and/or to anyone on your behalf and/or any third party in regard to the transfer of the content and the receipt of responses to it, and the liability for all these shall be yours alone.
17. You agree that in any case where the Company and/or its representatives are required by a competent authority to provide evidence and/or information in its possession in connection with your use of the site, the required information will be provided.
18. The Company and/or anyone acting on its behalf may reject uploading content or comments to the content uploaded to the site for any reason at their discretion, and they may remove content for any reason at their absolute discretion. The aforesaid does not impose any obligation on the Company and/or anyone on its behalf to examine content, and no reliance can be put upon them to check the content on the site.
19. You know that the Company and/or anyone acting on its behalf bear no responsibility for the reliability, accuracy, and trustworthiness of the content and for any direct or indirect damage caused to such person (including without limitation of the above: discomfort, loss, distress, any tort liability( to you, your property or any third party for the use of these contents and/or reliance on them and/or the fact that they are published on the site.
20. The Company and/or anyone acting on its behalf will present the contents that you have uploaded at their discretion, and may also not display them for any reason whatsoever. The presentation of the content on the site will be of quality according to the considerations of the company and/or anyone on its behalf.
21. You are aware that viewing the contents uploaded to the website is free of charge and open to all Internet users.
22. Consideration for site services:
In return for the site’s services, you grant the Company free, worldwide, irrevocable and transferable use of the Contents, including sub-transfer of any content uploaded to the site and/or by an advertiser and/or distributor. In the case of a paid business account, the payment for the account is added to the said consideration for the services of the site.
23. The Company shall be entitled to grant permission to a third party to use the contents or parts of them, to edit them and present them in all the media belonging to it, provided that the third party is not entitled to transfer the right received to another without paying you any royalties and/or other consideration, even where the site obtains income in the transfer of the content to a third party.
24. Without derogating from that stated in the foregoing section, you may join the program whose purpose is to encourage the uploading of content to the site, in which framework the following benefits may be enjoyed:
a. For content that you upload to the site exclusively, the site will transfer up to 40% of the revenue received for the site’s services (according to the site’s services price list) that will be paid when the content is transferred to a third party.
b. For content that you upload to the site non-exclusively, you may receive up to 40% of the revenue received for the site’s services (according to the site’s services price list) to be paid to the site when the content is transferred to a third party.
c. For the purposes of the above, “content you upload to the site exclusively” means content that you affirm that until its upload and/or its publication on this site it has not been uploaded and/or published in any other media and in regard to which you undertake that it will not be uploaded and/or published in any media in the future.
d. The calculation will be carried out automatically by the site’s systems, and will constitute final, conclusive and irrevocable evidence of the amount due in respect of the benefit.
The site will be entitled to cancel the benefits plan at any time and without notice. The right to receive the benefit is dependent on the existence of the benefits plan throughout the period from the date of uploading the content until the date of payment, and subject to the existence of updated payment details in your account at the site on the date of payment. The benefit will be transferred less all taxes and payments that need be deducted at source according to the law in your place of domicile and/or the place of the site.
25. Instructions regarding the right of use of the content existing on the site:
a. In the event that you wish to receive the right of use in regard to any of the contents of the site, you need pay to the site the amount listed next to the content you wish to use, as consideration for the services of the site (according to the site’s services price list).
b. In any event, the use of the content will be limited as stated in the conditions specified in its regard.
c. To remove any doubt, the payment that you pay to the site is not for permission to use the content. The permission to use the content is given free of charge from the user who uploaded the content, subject to the payment for the services of the site that allowed you to access the content and to be authorized to use it for your needs and subject to the limitations displayed on the side of the content.
26. You are aware that the services provided to you in the framework of the use of the site may not be (protected from) immune to illegal access and/or may be subject to interruption due to malfunctions and/or damages and/or hardware and/or software failures and/or failures in the communication lines, or impaired for any other reason. The Company and/or anyone acting on its behalf shall not be responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, distress/aggravation, etc. caused to you or to your property or to a third party as a result thereof.
27. The Company and/or anyone on its behalf may use your details to improve the services offered to you, to contact you and to adapt the site to your needs and preferences. In addition, the Company and/or anyone acting on its behalf are entitled to use your details for the purpose of sending marketing content, advertisements, and other updates, as it sees fit. The Company and/or anyone acting on its behalf shall be entitled to transfer such details to a third party for the said purposes.
29. You completely, finally and irrevocably waive any claim or demand against the site in connection with the contents on the site, whether such as has been uploaded by you or by others and/or in regard to any use you make of the site.
32. The site is operated by PeopleBroadcasting Ltd. (in these regulations: The Company). Wherever reference is made to the Company and/or anyone acting on its behalf, then, without prejudice to the generality of the aforesaid, the intention is to refer to the Company, including its employees and office-holders, its directors, representatives, site editors and creators, site administrators and site team and/or any other person acting on their behalf, including a corporation.